Monday, May 14, 2007

Depression

The weekend was miserable, weather-wise - just poured down all day long, which unsurprisingly gives the day an air of depression. I didn't get much done in total, I managed to get a few engineering drawings started, and get more done on my models, however yesterday afternoon was mostly spent watching TV, as I ran out of work to do.
Today however I will be back in uni for a full day in the workshops, a day of sanding, soldering and hard graft...yay.

17 days left until the end of my degree and I'm never going to finish in time...
I promise after that, that I'll start putting up proper posts that aren't at all just quick notes on the content of my depressing weekend.

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Sometimes there's lots to say, sometimes there isn't - c'est la vie.

Don't beat yourself up.

Puss