Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Decisions...

I'm having a crisis of confidence, again.

I've been sent an email from a guy recruiting for a consultancy, it looks great, the job is just what I want, I know that it would be a fantastic opportunity for me, but I'm so scared

I don't know if I should bother, I'm not convinced I'm good enough for it. Plus it's here in Loughborough, I think if I am going to seriously apply then I should be prepared to stay here. Its weird having been here for 4 years I won't have any friends left here, and its not exactly a thriving social scene to find new friends...

I don't know, maybe I should just go for it to get the experience of trying?

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

We never regret the things we do, only the things we don't do.

Re-read your post - of course you're good enough! You rock! Remember?

Puss