Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Relaxation

I'm not really doing much at the moment, mainly relaxing, cleaning, doing washing, all highly domesticated activities and I'm absolutely shattered...I'm thinking its the come down of finishing and suddenly having no stress whatsover, or it could be the constant partying in the evenings...

Needless to say I'm trying to enjoy my time "off" and take it as a little holiday, but in reality I'm so used to working all day and most nights and all weekends that I don't know what to do with myself (although I'm sure I'll get a little bit used to it soon).

Yesterday was my final presentation, it went as well as could be expected, I have no issues with standing up and speaking, but the tutors were confrontational, and one sat there in silence yawning...did I mention I was the third person to present to them out of 40...they really should have made more of an effort to attempt to be interested...
For the rest of the day I just hung out with Nikki and Kate after her first exam, before heading out with Nikki in the evening to the Orange Tree (my favouritest haunt). Lovely.

I am however receiving a fair amount of banter about my Friday night activities with a fresher! The guys think it's hilarious and the girls are quite surprisingly excited about it and keep going on about it...anyone would think they've got nothing going on in their lives! Nonetheless I don't think I'll be living that one down for a while!

Right I'd better make myself decent and do some shopping, before heading down to the park for "some Jars and a BBQ" as one of the guys described it (mid-afternoon I'll be ditching them for the far more important activity of Tea and cake with Tegan and Julia...)

ahhhhhh this is the life...

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Re-fresher-ment should always be welcomed.

Enjoy your liberty. I am deeply envious.

Puss