Wednesday, July 04, 2007

EDW: Myself Part Deux

Well a few weeks back I nominated myself for the EDW, and this week I will add the photos that will hopefully validate my claim to the title...

The Degree Show opening. Here I am pictured in that delightful spotty dress from a post months ago...This picture was taken exactly 35 minutes after I had been running around putting the show together with Nikki here, we were mightily impressed with ourselves to be able to finish the set up, go home, shower, eat change and be back in under 30 minutes. Now that's what I call damned good. Especially as I managed to look fairly clean and sparkling. Elegantly Dressed methinks.








See below for pictures of the before and after of the set up - just under 7 hours of graft....

From this....















To this... -->













Anyway I'm diverging from the point. I am elegant.
So let's look for further evidence....

Glastonbury 07, The final day.
Ok so some might not believe that the wellies and poncho look is a good one, however after 5 days of camping in the mud, I am still wearing a delightly chic poncho, and I am remarkably free of mud, all considered. And don't miss the scarf, what appears to be casually thrown, is in fact engineered for best affect versus the elements, and the sunglasses, well I'm a fashionable gal.



Ok so what we haven't really done is establish that I'm very elegant. We just went through some photos I wanted to post.

So shoot me.


(and I thought I did quite well at Glastonbury)

2 comments:

Quink said...

Oh, very elegant indeed.... bravo

Glamourpuss said...

You look fab at Glasto!

And I covet the spotty dress but with my bosom, I'd look ridiculous in it. Sigh.

Puss