Thursday, July 05, 2007

Weariness

I'm really really tired, and I'm considering going to bed for a nap. One might be caught thinking of what luxuries I live in, but really it's either a mixture of boredom, weariness or maybe just because I was up from 2-6am this morning sneezing and tossing and turning, coupled with the previous 3 nights of restless.

I normally sleep like a baby. Close my eyes and wake up the next morning. Even when stressed I usually manage to switch right off. I don't know what's keeping me awake at night. I've stopped drinking tea, and don't drink coke, I have evening meals early, and I don't snack late at night.

Well after a brief consultation with The Silver Fox, I think that I'm going to try and push on through to a "decent" time for bed and avoid sleeping. Only one problem, my bed looks very tempting now...

This morning/lunchtime I went into Bath and had a haircut for free with a very expensive hairdresser, always pleasant! I got this free cut because he screwed up my hair all the way back in January.
I think karma caught up with me though, as the moment I stepped out of the hairdressers, the heavens opened. By the time I got back to the car, my trousers and shoes were soaked through and my new haircut....drowned rat.

I also had a call this morning from the recruitment consultancy, they're looking for a 3D Studio Max operator for a temping position at an international supermarket designers, crossed fingers... (even though I'm self taught and not very good at it...subsequently I'm downloading the 30 day trial and the tutorials and hoping to give myself at least a tiny headstart/ crash course before Monday (the potential start date))

EEEEKKKKKK!

*Oh and The Silver Fox also declared that I was a sadist last night...cheers*

Further Update...I have an interview Monday 10am with the above company...I have 3 days to become a pro...

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Ooh, I do love Bath!

Good luck with the interview and well done for getting it. You rock!

Puss