Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rectifying the lack of Relevance

Well today has dawned bright and sunny, the first time in months. I'm convinced that this bad weather had something to do with Rhianna being No 1 for 9 weeks. The evidence is certainly compelling...She becomes no 1, it starts raining. It rains continually for 9 weeks. She gets knocked off the top spot this Sunday gone, and the sun comes out.

So I think it's ok to dance about singing "Ding, Dong, the witch is dead" don't you?

Stu's birthday is coming up on Thursday so I'm taking him into Bath for present shopping and for me to grab some other bits and pieces, which'll be a nice excursion out. I've also decided that I really should upload some of my work onto here, considering I bill this blog as one on Industrial Design, at the moment it's fairly sparse on that, and more about Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, (not that that's a bad thing, obviously).

I also have a fairly busy weekend coming up involving whizzing around Reading seeing people, and a birthday party. Should all be good fun tho, especially as I haven't had a social life for the last 3 years of being a student (and oxymoron if every I heard one).

So later on today I'll upload some work, and put it in different posts for the different categories, then maybe I can justify calling this blog Industrial design!!!

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

I'm afraid I'm too old to care about pop music anymore - was it that dreadful, facile song about an umbrella? If so, then 'ding, dong, the witch is dead!'

Puss