Monday, August 13, 2007

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeew Car

I have come to decide that working is overrated, along with money.

Maybe I'm just bitter that I don't have either, but I'm trying to believe it's just because being unemployed is so much more fun, able to galavant around without having to get up early on a Monday morning.

I can't remember whether I wrote about it at the time, but during the floods that devastated Gloucestershire, I crashed my car, a simple aquaplane into the back of a SportKa had mine written off, and duly my lovely Silver Corolla with a bashed in front was towed away on Tuesday last week.















This Saturday I picked up the new car, a shiny red Corolla with all mod cons. Slightly battered and a smell of cigarette smoke are the only issues, but I reckon a litre of Febreze, a paint touch-up stick and some sewing will do the trick.

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Very swish.

Puss