Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally!

Apologies for not posting an EDW, or indeed joining in on ESW, but I was at a job interview.

The interview went great, and yesterday they offered me the job. Quite frankly I'm over the moon, I got on smashingly* with the rest of the team, loved the site, loved the company ethos, and the pay is far above my expectations. There is also great potential for future development, both within the company and in other agencies as they are one of the heavy weights of this discipline.

I also found out I was the only one of many applicants whose CV was good enough, and they loved my portfolio. Very much the confidence boost I needed.

And I don't have to work at HSBC!

*the choice of word is not strictly accurate but chosen to reflect the comeback of Smashie and Nicey

----------------
Now playing: Foo Fighters - Best Of You
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Quink said...

Wonderful news! Thank the stars you weren't sucked into the sordid world of banking...

Congratulations!

Glamourpuss said...

Hurrah! That is fabulous news. My heart genuinely leapt for you this morning when I read your comment - I'm so, so pleased for you, dearie.

Puss

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news and good luck with it all! See there is hope for us designers yet :)

ERA said...

Thank you, sausages!
xx