Sunday, October 07, 2007

8 Random Things

Now Mr Higgs has tagged me, and I can't turn him down...here we go...

The Rules

  • You have to post these rules before giving you the facts.
  • Players state eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • At the end of the blog post, you tag eight people and list their names. (Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.)
  • People who are tagged need to write about their eight things on their own blog and also post these rules.
The Facts

  • I claim to be 5ft 11, in fact I'm 5ft 10
  • My great uncle played professional football in the winter, and was a Commonwealth long distance athlete in the summer (as legend has it)
  • I am like a bird, I instinctively know where north is, even if you spin me round blindfolded (if I don't pass out...)
  • I genuinely believe a healthy and balanced diet should include good quality wine
  • I always feel alone, and disconnected to everyone else (that's not a cry for help or anything, I'm perfectly at ease with this!)
  • I can't resist checking myself out in any/every mirror or shop window, not because I'm vain, but because I'm convinced I look like a tit and need to perform damage limitation to my appearance
  • I eat custard cold from the can as a treat
  • People think I'm outgoing, but in fact my ideal time is to be on my own, curled up with good music, wine and a good book; consequently I abhor going out, except on a very few occasions
Oh and I don't know who to tag, so fight amongst yourselves!

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

I can't find North even with a compass. Respect.

Puss