Monday, October 08, 2007

Hug

I'm so tired at the moment, and it just leads me to feel very lonely and isolated...not good.

I'm spending a lot of time looking for houses, and thankfully work has picked up a bit, so the days are going more quickly, rather than dragging by. And for all the people I meet I still feel like I'm a million miles from my friends. This move has been much tougher than any I've ever done before (going to boarding school, and having parents in the forces means I've done it. A lot). I'm sure it'll pick up, and get better, the more people I meet, but I desperately miss my friends from Reading and from uni.
One of the girls from uni is doing a reunion this weekend, which should be something I really look forward to, but I just can't bring myself to go, I don't think seeing some of the people there will be at all good for me, so instead I may look for houses, or go home to the reunion at school that I promised I'd go to, not that right now I'm in a particularly good frame of mine for bragging about how fabulous my life is (as inevitably one must at these occasions). Really I just want to curl up in a corner and sleep through it.

Either that or drink too much and sleep. Either way its sleep I need.

And a hug

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Surely the best place to find a hug is amongst friends?

Go. Seriously.

Puss

Guilty Secret said...

Yeah you do just have to brag about your life at those things. I bet you have fun though.

((HUG))