Thursday, November 22, 2007

Listening

I've finally resorted to looking less fabulous - I'm just too cold at work to go without either a huge jumper, or a long sleeved t-shirt under my pretty tops. I just need to be warm. So somehow I've got to find a glamourous alternative, that doesn't involve sitting in my beautiful frock coat...

Hmmmmm

I'm still listening to the mix tape - 16 hours of music in short bursts takes a while to wade through, I've been delighted with all the artists but feel distinctly like I'm out of touch with good music - I've always counted myself as an indie chick; worn the badge proudly and unbendingly dedicated myself to digging out cool new indie bands. Only now I'm starting to feel ashamed of my arrogance - I'm loving the "electronica" on this tape, and the jazz I've seen recently. I should be branching out, only I don't know where to begin - I've ignored all these other types of music for so long, years.

Time to expand my horizons...talking of which French lessons are starting soon...

----------------
Now playing: Frou Frou - Maddening Shroud
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

Silk underwear. Very warm.

Puss