Friday, October 20, 2006

Belief

I'm feeling really down today.

My major project is going ok, but I went to see my electronics tutor and he was really negative.

Normally I can take it, but not today.

I've had a week of being worn down by people telling me I can't do my project coz it's too much for me. I don't think I can take much more.

I'm gonna call my dad and see if he will help me on my electronics, no-one else seems to be bothered at uni, and I really need to sit down with someone who knows what they're talking about and work through things step by step.

The electronics tutor seemed really p*ssed off to see me, I barely had a chance to get out what I wanted out of the meeting before he was telling me that it wasn't his problem and that it was all about physics, not electronics.

I know its about physics, I've worked out a lot of the energy calc, but I need to know how to actually put a system together, which, correct me if I'm wrong, equates to electronics.


I'm trying not to sit here and cry, but its all a bit overwhelming.

I know this is big, and its going to be hard, but I know I can do it.

I wish other people believed me too.

Fact of the Post: You can be struck by lightening 30 mins after the storm has passed

No comments: