Monday, October 23, 2006

Bonus

I've just popped into the Careers Fair that was on up at the university, and bumped into my old housemate, Ben who now works for Accenture.

He tried to convince me to apply, although the motive of this soon transpired that it would get him £500 as a bonus!

I'm not sure I really want to be an IT consultant, especially as I have problems with figuring out my own IT issues let alone a company's! And typically the information about the company is woolley and describes nothing that actually is meaningful, so I've no idea other than its an IT consultant company.

Ben had a good point that I don't have any backups to my graduation plans at the moment, and if I don't get a design job I'm gonna have to do something else.

Well it's food for thought.

Fact of the Post: 72% of ideas turn up when you least expect them.

No comments: