Sunday, October 22, 2006

Guilty

I feel sh*t.

Sorry for swearing, and I know I promised not to moan again, but I just feel terrible. This cold of mine seems to have graduated into my sinuses and has given me the world's most killer headache.

My housemates also had 6 friends to stay over this weekend in our tiny 3 bed terraced house, there were bodies everywhere, I was a little annoyed by all the people, especially as I'm quite private when I'm in my own home, so it felt like we were being invaded for the entire weekend.

But my housemates cleaned up as soon as they got home, and I emerged from my room to a sparkling living room, kitchen and bathroom.

Its so nice, they even made me a cup of tea :)

I've put my washing on, and I'm all happy about that anyway. Although I'm torn between resting and getting better, or working. It tempting to rest, but stressing me out the more I put the work off (the guilt gets to me).

Something has got to give.

On a happy note, my Mum and Dad are coming to visit me on the 4th/5th November, it'll be nice and hopefully, they'll look after me!


Fact of the Post: 1 in 10 internet users have a blog

No comments: