Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Innocent Addiction

My name is Rachel and I'm a addict.

I'm addicted to Olbas Oil. Seeing as my life is dominated by colds and flu, it seems only fitting to get an addiction to cold relief - it smells nice too :D

I'm writing my interim project proposal at the moment, its going very well, it's fairly easy to write 1000 words on what your whole life is based around. Hand in is on Thursday so I'm trying to have it pretty much finished by Wednesday night, then I can switch back some focus to the RSA project. We have Studio Days for RSA on Thursday and Friday, hopefully they'll actually go a lot better than the major project ones last week!

I've also just had a lecture on prototyping by Tony, and I've realised that a main portion of my work this semester is going to have to be lashing up a heating system that I can get users to test - it also means that I might be able to make a few minor modifications and wack it straight into my final design, thus removing some pressure later on! Genius.

On a slight downer, we still have to sort out our council tax! (Eeek...I don't want to go to court!)

But on a brighter note, my matchmatching seems to be going well...they actually like each other so far *crossed fingers*

Fact of the Post: Airplane is the best comedy, ever, closely followed by the Naked Gun series.

No comments: