Friday, October 19, 2007

Bonjour!

I woke up this morning with the burning urge to make a blog entry, and I've no idea why really

Last night was another of house hunting and I think I've found the one! Its a little out of my budget, but I think I can stretch to it, its the most beautiful house ever, and I'll pop some photos up at some point. Rarely for a shared house there's just 4 rooms, there is an enormous 1st floor living room with balcony, enormous kitchen/dinning room/conservatory, plus a lovely little garden that backs onto one of the local parks (ideal in summer for BBQs, and generally for going running) and it's almost exactly half way between town and the ring road so the drive to work is great!

I have to confirm by Monday, which I can't imagine changing my mind about it, however I have already committed to seeing another house so I will go as I hate breaking my word, but I just know it isn't gonna be for me. Plus there is another room available that potentially Frenchie could have - again a bit out of her budget, but I think it's perfect, so I'll show her the photos and see what she says.

Other than that, thank god its the weekend, I'm wiped out from travelling, even though it was pointed out to me that you can't get jet-lag from Paris...I'm supposed to be going to Reading to see Monkey, but I'm not sure I can be bothered, might just stay here, chill out and go to the pub for the rugby final!

(And I realise the French titles will get boring soon, so just bare with me while I work it out of my system...)

----------------
Now playing: Cold War Kids - We Used To Vacation
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Quink said...

Well done - such a relief to find somewhere you can properly live in.

Glamourpuss said...

Ah, it's all falling into place nicely.

Puss

ERA said...

:) thank you guys for your kind words, surprisingly for this time of year I feel upbeat...plus I'm working on an EDW for next week!

xx