Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lie ins

Weekends are always a blessing, as every soul knows, but for me, they rarely involve a lie in. Now this isn't because I have to get up, its just that I wake up, same time, day in, day out. Trying to break that for the weekend has never worked. I attribute that to boarding school where a strict regimented life was applied (6 days a week at school, and Sunday morning in church for 9.15am) to the point where I'm trained to be awake before at least 7am every morning.

Not that I really mind it to be honest, I tend to get bored lying in bed, I'd rather be up and out and doing things - I feel like I'm wasting the few precious days that are solely mine to do what I want, if I lie in bed.
Anyway today was no different, and I've now been up for nearly 2 hours, watching a DVD on industrial packaging processes (actually quite interesting), and listening to The Music (although I'm shocked to see the lead singer has got rid of his trademark mane in favour of the skin head look).

Think its about time I got dressed and stopped wasting my day

----------------
Now playing: The Music - Guide
via FoxyTunes

No comments: